Property Type: SFD
707 Saint George Road
Danville, CA 94526
- Beautiful grounds including a charming courtyard entry, stamped concrete patio areas, masonry seat benches, built-in gas barbeque, extensive outdoor lighting and fabulous fairway views.
- Remodeled kitchen features quality cabinetry, slab granite counters, tiled backsplash, Bosch dishwasher, Thermador oven, microwave, warming drawer, and gas cooktop with hood.
- Master suite features patio doors that open to the back, and enjoys serene views as well as abundant natural light. Master bath features tiled floor, oversized tiled stall shower, Toto commode, double sink vanity, and a wardrobe closet.
- Powder bath conveniently located near the living areas.
- Hardwood floor throughout living areas
- New carpet in three bedrooms (12/2017)
- Updated dual pane doors and windows and front door.
- Vaulted ceilings
- Southern exposure provides abundant natural light all day long
- Living and dining rooms open to one another and feature patio doors to the exterior—optimal design for indoor-outdoor entertaining flow—and a fireplace with tile surround and custom mantel.
- Family room features abundant glass, fabulous views and a wine/coffee bar with generous cabinet storage.
- Custom built-ins and laminate floor for office in bedroom #4.
- Hall bath features a double sink vanity, shower over tub, and tile floor.
- Tile floor in entry, hallways and baths
- Fresh interior paint (12/2017).
- Laundry room with tiled floor
- Composition roof
Most sought after 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath one story with a 3-car garage “Hillsborough Country Estate Home” located on a prime golf course view lot
Only 3 homes of this coveted Hillsborough model are located on a prime golf course view lot—and this is the 1st one in over 28 years to be offered for sale on the open market.
Homeowners Association dues of $201/month provide a gated community with immediate proximity to Crow Canyon Country Club, 24-hour roving patrol and manned attendant at the main gate, maintenance of common area grounds, and use of six community pools and greenbelts.